Wednesday 21 April 2010

London Book Fair

What a fantastic day at the London Book Fair!

Spoke with loads of lovely people, made lots of great contacts.
Despite there being a scattering of empty stalls due to the volcano, there was certainly a brilliant buzz about the place.

One of the best parts for me was seeing the look on people's faces when I showed them some of the beautiful looking eBooks we'd made. That definately brought it home to me that it's worth spending just a little bit more effort to make an eBook that looks good - it sets the title apart from the sweat-shop conversions that I also saw.

Well, I've got a load of work to do now writing back to all the people I spoke with. If you're one of those people reading this - hi, I'll definately get back to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment